Many Inventors trying to bring their product ideas showcase are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives a report on some of the reasons you really can have gotten terminated. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully it will give you something to.
You need to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers game! Yes, you still need to have a good idea but you’ll find that regardless how to patent a product good an insurance policy you might think it is that gardeners can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they will reject an example that they agree could be profitable. Here’s some common the logic behind why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The business may presently have a full-line of products and inventhelp innovation not trying to add much more.
2. Urge for food is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission towards wrong an affiliate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the right one.
4. You sent premise unsolicited without contacting corporation first to check their submission policy, and they rejected it solely on that trigger.
5. You did not have proper contact regarding your submission. (That is one of the highest mistakes Inventors make. Corporation will not bother for you to trace you on paper.)
6. Include too many similar providers that sector is flooded proper.
7. Your idea appeals to a minimal niche market and besides mass market items.
8. Price of to manufacture versus the return on investment is just too high.
9. Your sales sheet did not WOW them and inventhelp corporate headquarters lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with significantly information to sort indicates of.
10. Goods has happened to be patented by someone else and tend not to want to ascertain if they goes around it or risk infringement trouble.
11. Your products or idea isn’t much better what has already been on the actual marketplace. This tells them you didn’t research your idea well and don’t have a clue who competition is in the market.
12. You sent a service or product that is just like their current product and that current set up is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or possibly on the downswing in comparison to what is on its way out a year later.
14. They have a better solution than yours their works for release that coming annualy. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea regardless of whether the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to your Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Transpires a significant. Inventors forget that they are not the sole ones creating.)
15. They have received another similar idea from another Inventor and are working negotiations with that Inventor.
16. You have posted your idea unprotected online in a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on your product to find out there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the concerned whether any patent protection may allowed and turns it down in accordance to that issue.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the functional prototype on youtube and possess a significant number of hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated need an issued patent, however they participate in a quick explore your patent they noticed that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and it has been lapsed significantly past the due encounter. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve a patent, truly was poorly written and will not cover the particular product. (This happens a lot)
20. You will have a design patent and designing around your patent is a simple task, which means they can expect very little protection in the marketplace.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t the outside ideas and does not publicize i’m not sure. So you get a rejection letter, but permit you explain they don’t really look outside the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided to the line for the year or the following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Really don’t consider items with a sales history they can review together item has never been in production or sold stores or online. In order that they do not want to take the risk getting the first company to market it.
As I stated above these are just a few for this reasons your event may have your idea/product rejected along with a company. Really take period to do your research and understand your market, your put in that market and study part to make yourself as marketable as possible.